Monday, February 6, 2012

Slacking... sorta

So I forgot about the fact that I started a Blog and therefore have been neglecting to post anything new. It's been a busy couple of weeks. Anyway, this post is going to be a short one... I'm at work, so I'm sneaking this in :) For those of you that have been buying my stuff and supporting my Etsy Shop, THANK YOU! It's extremely encouraging to know that people like what I make and that something I enjoy doing can be enjoyed by others as well. I've been a little slow adding new items to the shop lately, mostly because I have been so busy but also because I've had some custom orders. Make sure you check out my Facebook page too. I try to update all the new stuff, custom orders and promotions that are happening. Ok well that's all for today.... Short, sweet and self-promotion :)


Here's a couple pictures of the latest bags...

No comments:

Post a Comment