Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pinterest.... Its Sucks You In!

A couple of months ago I got a message from my friend, and former room mate :(, Megan, telling me that there was this new website and I just HAD to check it out. I said I would and kind of put the thought aside... Then one day Meg grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to a computer and made me sign up for Pinterest in front of her so that she would know that I was finally listening...



I AM IN LOVE... I AM ADDICTED... I have been sucked in and I can't get out! I'm not asking for help... If you haven't already, I'm asking you to sign up and experience this with me. It's one of those things that you can look at quick and not see anything OR you can spend hours searching through pages and pages of other peoples "pins" which usually consist of fantastic recipes, craft ideas, home projects and all kinds of other random things. It gives a new perspective on DIY and has tons of clever tricks for everything from storage ideas to cleaning products. If you're getting married and want to do things yourself or need inspiration YOU NEED PINTEREST. I have now spent many evenings searching thrift shops and auctions looking for the perfect Pinterest projects (Thanks Catherine!)...

Now I realize to a lot of you this may be old news and since Pinterest has been around for a couple of years that's not really much of a surprise BUT it's definitely something that's picking up speed and I really think one day it will probably take over the world... It's really that fantastic. Trust me.

Anyway, I'll finish off this post with a shameless link to my own personal Pinterest boards. I think you still have to be invited to sign up so send me a message if you want an invite and I'll send one your way! ENJOY!

WARNING.... I am not responsible for the huge amounts of time you will waste on this if/when you sign up. Seriously...

1 comment:

  1. Youre welcome. You have long hair, its too tempting to pull. Pintrest has enriched my life and I'm glad it has yours too. The main thing with pintrest is you actually have to follow through on the stuff you've pinned. It feels so awesome to have lovely things around your house that you yourself made!

    ReplyDelete