Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another Post... Creative, Right?

Well, as I said before, A LOT of sewing has been happening lately. Which is good because that means I am using up the stacks of fabric that I have and am actually doing something with it... really the motivation for using it up is that I get to buy more :) Anyway, I spent the weekend away at the cottage with my cousin and my uncle and they were lucky enough to be outside shoveling off the roof while I did most of the sewing (convenient for me, right?) and they didn't have to listen to the constant chatter of my sewing machine (or me blaring the Blue Jays game on the radio so that I could hear it over the sound of  my machine). I managed to complete another 5 bags for the Mom to Mom sale that's coming up (my first real sale... AHHHH). I've added my inventory to Facebook so you can have a look here. I think I should probably head back to the cottage now... I feel very productive when I'm there. Probably because there's no laptop, no cell phone and very few distractions.


Anyway, that's about all for today. Here's a picture of some of the hats that my sister is making for the sale. It's going to be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment